I am an independent coach, facilitator and trainer and, having run my own business for 25 years, I now work primarily with people from social enterprises, NGOs and small businesses.
My work focuses on -
- Coaching Working one to one means you can transform what had looked like a stuck situation into one with manageable steps forward. We focus on the thoughts, behaviours, attitudes and emotions that serve you well and how to boost these, while others you may need to adapt and let go of. I recommend a minimum of 4 sessions to transform your thinking.
- Action Learning Sets Working in a group which meets up every 2 months, you share issues and opportunities to make your business or enterprise grow and develop and generally feel more manageable on a day-to-day level. It takes away from the stress and sense of isolation for sole-traders or small business owners.
I believe passionately that self-limiting talk holds people back from making decisions and putting ideas into action - both as an individual and an organisation. Coaching and Action Learning help people to face their own gremlins, develop more positive messaging and, with that, the confidence to take bold decisions and own their potential to lead.
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin
What do we do in a session?
- Look at where you are now - what are some of your key strengths, skills, values and preferences?
- Think about what you might want to change in your work / life right now and see what options you have realistically and how you feel about those.
- Work out what might be stopping you from making this happen and how to deal with those barriers.
- Develop a clear plan to help you move forward and a process for keeping on track.
To find out more - give me a ring, email me or book an initial free consultation session
Where can you work with me?
I work in Long Ashton in a very quiet and secluded room where there is complete confidentiality, easy parking and wonderful views to encourage new thinking.
I also work at the Practice Rooms, based primarily at Southville but with access to rooms in a range of locations in Bristol and Bath.
I offer on-line coaching and virtual Action Learning via Skype or Zoom.